More about the course
VTCT are worldwide industry recognised qualifications.
Guild accredited courses are trusted and accepted throughout the industry and recognised for their content and delivery. The Guild are the biggest professional beauty trade body in the UK and the largest insurance provider.
Day 1: Learn how to create a Registry look followed by a mendhi look. (Learn how to do a consultation, skin analysis, skin prep, foundation application to suit each skin type, eye shadow application, master how to blend eye shadow, line the eyes perfectly, contouring the face to create definition, highlighting, eyelash application, how to shape the lips and fill eyebrows). We will go through product information and brushes. You will be given your course manual written by Farah Syed herself which has treasures of tips. (beginner level)
Day 2: Learn how to create a Traditional Indian wedding day look followed by a Pakistani Wedding Look to include smokey eyes and glitter application. (medium level)
Day 3: Learn how to master smokey eyes, add a different form of glitter, cut crease eye makeup, double winged liner to the makeup look to make it suitable for party clients, Arabic/reception look. (hard level)
Day 4: Learn how create Bridal Hair up dos and Party Hair up dos. You will learn the traditional Hair Bun, Half up half down, using hair pieces, modern mendhi braid and side bun. Dupatta pinning. Business discussion of how to set up your own business. she will be giving her hints and tips about how to be successful in setting up your business as a makeup artist.
Day 5: Portfolio building and Photo shoot- You will have a chance to create any Bridal look and have a photo shoot. You are expected to create a minimum of 3 looks to pass the course. You will be with the stylist to complete your bridal styling, Dupatta and jewellery setting and therefore you must be hovering behind the stylists to gain further insight whether this will be Farah Syed herself or with another stylist. You will receive ALL images via online, (professionally retouched images at high definition files for your portfolio building are extra).
Day 6: Shadowing Farah Syed on project plus extra day for work experience.
For confident students who wish to create more looks, we have other options, do contact for details.
You will be taught by Farah Syed herself.
You will receive 3 certificate with VTCT Asian Bridal Makeup Level 3 accreditation for Asian Bridal Makeup, Guilds of Beauty Therapist in Hairstyling and Professional Standards.
Our exclusive 5 Days Asian Bridal Hair and Makeup .
* 136 page manual created by Farah Syed Makeup Artist herself
* Step by step makeup application,
* Kit list
* Discount on Makeup Brands
* Professional Photoshoot
* After care Work Experience
* Taught by Farah Syed herself
* Online Theory Work
* Accredited Certificate which means can you can apply for insurance straight away and work as a MUA.
* Total 3 Certificates on completion of 3 courses
– Professional Standards For Therapists (Worth £58.50)
– Asian Bridal Makeup
* Small group for maximum learning
* Full Practical Experience -Hands on course
* All industry products will be provided throughout the duration of your course
* Industry leader in Asian Bridal Hair and Makeup with over 16 years of experience
* Includes Free professional photoshoot with outfits, jewellery, styling, model for exam day, photography
* Free 25pc Brush kit
* Free Hair kit
The payment option for Paypal payment includes at £150 admin fee, therefore choose
the debit card option to avoid the fees.
Farah Syed Makeup Ltd
Sort: 20 25 19